Never be Left Without Insight, Take Profitect on the Go
The Profitect Mobile Field Application allows retailers at all levels (head office, district managers, store managers, and store employees) to understand the behavior of each store’s data in real time. The application helps drive compliance, allowing for profit opportunities to be monitored in real time, while on the sale floor.
- Store visits are made easy with the ability to capture notes, images, and videos and attach them to an opportunity for further investigation
- Scan barcodes and get detailed, real-time, product information (including KPI’s) in that store
- View activity of all your stores in real-time
- Incorporate unstructured, social media data into prescriptive analytics.
- Displays social rating for stores including comments – sentiment analysis
For Retail Field Users
- Head office: Track the performance of stores, programs and individuals.
- District managers: Perform web, tablet and mobile retail audits.Easily capture notes, images, and videos and attach them for further investigation during a store visit
- Store managers: Search, View, and Edit opportunities and visits in an intuitive Inbox
- Store employees: No longer tracking down false positives and solving problems without direction
- Searches, Views, and Edits opportunities and visits in an intuitive Inbox
- Displays any custom attribute available for a store
- Displays social rating for stores including comments
- Scans barcode and get detailed, real-time, product information (including KPI’s) in that store
- Audits checklists that allow you to quickly capture PASS\FAIL with comments
- Follows individual Stores or Cashiers to collect evidence over time and tracks on a daily basis
Field operations of a national apparel retailer use Profitect’s Mobile Field Application to perform and document their store visits and audits. During the visit, the KPI for the store were increasing and one category in particular. It was identified that a new product line was introduced and the fixture was causing an increase in damages. The Regional Manager documented the issue and together with the Store Manager identified a solution to improve the fixture and reduce damages. The new fixture adjustment was rolled out to the chain, improving sales and sell through of this new product line.