Zebra Voted Top Software Vendor by Retailers in 2020 RIS Software LeaderBoard
Top rankings highlight the value of the integration of Profitect, now known as Zebra Prescriptive Analytics
BURLINGTON, Mass. — Dec. 16, 2019 — Zebra Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: ZBRA), an innovator at the edge of the enterprise with solutions and partners that enable businesses to gain a performance edge, today announced the company was voted a top software vendor across 27 categories in RIS 2020 Software LeaderBoard.
This is the first time Zebra Technologies has been featured in the LeaderBoard. The company is listed alongside its recent acquisition, Profitect Inc., the leading provider of prescriptive analytics to the retail and consumer packaged goods (CPG) industries. Recognized as “Zebra/Profitect” in this year’s report, the company has made the esteemed “Top 20 Overall Ranking,” jumping significantly from Profitect’s ranking in last year’s report. It is currently ranked sixth – up from 14th last year – out of hundreds of software vendors. Overall, Zebra ranked in the Top 10 in more than half of the key categories (27 out of 51) including customer satisfaction, overall performance, return on investment (ROI), technology innovation and software reliability.
“It’s truly an honor to receive this validation from the retail community,” says Guy Yehiav, Zebra Analytics General Manager and former Profitect CEO. “Our recognition in so many categories reflects the combined power of Zebra Technologies and Profitect. As one organization offering both hardware and software solutions, we will continue to drive value for our growing customer base around the globe – especially as we expand in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Australia – and empower them to increase revenue and optimize store operations.”
Since being acquired in May, Profitect has been fully integrated into Zebra’s Intelligent Edge Solutions portfolio, and the Profitect portfolio is now being rebranded as Zebra Prescriptive Analytics. The machine learning and artificial intelligence capabilities from Profitect are being embedded into the Zebra Savanna™ platform to help the company scale its prescriptive analytics capabilities and pursue new verticals and use cases.
The annual RIS Software LeaderBoard evaluates leading retail technology vendors and ranks their offerings alongside customer reviews and feedback. Zebra/Profitect secured top rankings in 27 categories in this year’s Software LeaderBoard; some of these categories include:
- Customer Satisfaction
- Top Vendors
- Leaders in Overall Performance
- Leaders in Total Cost of Operations
- Leaders in Return on Investment
- Leaders in Technology Innovation
- Leaders in Ease of Installation & Integration
- Leaders in Quality of Service
- Leaders in Quality of Support
- Leaders in Software Reliability
“Congratulations to Zebra Technologies for ranking in the coveted Top 20 retail vendors list,” said Joe Skorupa, editorial director of RIS News. “Based on the positive feedback we received from retailers, Zebra and the recently acquired Profitect are a formidable presence in retail technology. RIS looks forward to following their future successes and innovations.”
To download a copy of the 2020 RIS LeaderBoard report, click here.
- Zebra earns top rankings across 27 categories including ROI, customer satisfaction, reliability and overall performance in renowned “Best of the Best in Retail Tech” report.
- This is the first time Zebra Technologies has been featured in the LeaderBoard; the company is listed alongside its recent acquisition, Profitect Inc.
- Since the May 2019 close of the acquisition, Profitect has been fully integrated into Zebra’s Intelligent Edge Solutions portfolio, and it is now being rebranded as Zebra Prescriptive Analytics.